Maps, Directions, and 停车
Navigating the Crescent City
Attending Loyola means being in the heart of 新奥尔良. Our campus is located in the historic Uptown neighborhood near some of the most classic and delicious restaurants in the city, and is just across the street from majestic Audubon Park. Here's everything you need to know about visiting our campus.
It’s important to make your hotel reservations as early as possible because 新奥尔良 is a popular destination for tourists and conventions. We are pleased to recommend the following establishments for their good reputation and proximity to campus.
Loyola University 新奥尔良
6363 St. 查尔斯大街
Interstate 10, Traveling East + West
- Follow interstate signs toward the Central Business District
- As you enter the downtown area, follow the signs that merge to Highway 90 Westbank/Superdome/Claiborne Ave.
- After merging on Highway 90, get in the right lane and exit at St. 查尔斯大街./ Carondelet圣.
- At the second traffic light, turn right onto St. 查尔斯大街
- You will drive down St. 查尔斯大街 for four miles.
- Loyola University 新奥尔良 will be to your right (you will see the statue of Jesus and the LOYOLA letters on the lawn).
Navigation: Loyola University 新奥尔良 is located at 29°56°3N, -90°7°19W (29.9341396, -90.121721)
Loyola’s campus offers free parking in the Marquette Horseshoe (on St. 查尔斯大街) for visitors. If you are visiting for one of our open houses, you may park in either the West Road or Freret Street 停车 Garage on the day of the event. For questions about parking, contact 停车服务 at 504-865-3000.